Thursday, September 14, 2006

Working hard!

Now I know that most of you think that think is a cushy job, just travelling around Asia, eating, drinking and sightseeing. But is not true, I really work quite hard. Here are some pics to show the strain that I am under.



I am forced to wait for my pax in a restuarant overlooking the river. Of course I needed to sample the beer while I was there. Strictly for research purposes of course.





They make me demostrate what a traditional Veitnamese conical hat will look like on. I much prefer to call it a 'comical' hat!








Someone had to test out if my new camera really was water proof at the Kuang Sii Falls in Luang Prabang, Laos.






Some of them wanted to try white water rafting in Laos. I of course had to go to make sure that no-one drowned. On this occassion it was nearly me as one of the pax pushed me in when I was attempting to be a pirate and board their raft. Where's your buccaneers? (That's me in the middle right if you can't make it out!)




This is kayaking on Halong Bay. Tough work this.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, today (19th September)is "International Be A Pirate" Day - AAARRRRGGGGHHHH Me Hearties!
How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears peirced?




A buck an ear! Boom Boom

 
At 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosemary--You're making me miss the life big time. Keep having fun for both of us...

-Mikey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home