Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Beer-o-meter

I had this idea that people would buy me drinks as I went along, you know they are on holidays, shout the leader a drink sort of thing (because I figured that as most of them are Aussies and Kiwis, they don't tip!). Seems I have been sadly mistaken in this too, my tally so far in 4 tours has been 2 beers and 1 gin & tonic! One of those beers I got today on the boat at the Cambodian/Viet Nam border because he had to buy 2 as the kid (yes kids sell beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets here) had no change! Kind of pathetic, so I might just give up on the beer-o-meter!

1 Comments:

At 7:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the Aussies would shout yo a beer. Maybe it's the dancing that tells them they better not :).

Keep the updates coming

Dean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home