Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Photos

I have set up a web site for photos. You can see them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/oceanfruit/ There is also a link on the right now, so you can just check that anytime. How about you put both links in your favourites and then you can check me out anytime.

I don't have many there yet, but it is a work in progress, like everything else.

I am off to Cambodia again on 27th April, sounds boring right, Angkor Wat for the 15th time...or is that 16th?? Lost count already. Then I get to do a comfort trip in Cambodia in May. This is very exciting, I get a better class of hotel, but pax that expect me to be their porter, mother and everything else. I don't know whether I should be excited or if I should drag out the 'polite Rosemary'. I am sure she is in there somewhere!

Then another Great Indochina Loop before I get to finally see some more of Cambodia in June. This is of course is the schedule does not change. Fingers crossed eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home