Thursday, September 13, 2007

Aug 07

Well, it has been one of those months where there is nothing much to tell you. Guess which trip I did? OK no prizes for guessing it was the loop again.

I had a great crew, the half deaf Irishman kept me on my toes as I had to keep repeating myself for his benefit, mind you half the time he admitted he wasn't trying to listen as he figured his wife was listening and she would just tell him what time and where.

The Kiwi was a laugh a minute, have to love those Kiwis. He was here on his mid-life crisis and between him & the Irishman, they caused a little havoc. I may have also been the recipient of a hangover or two thanks to him.

Otherwise, no dramas, all went like clockwork as usual and I didn't have to kill anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home